30 Before 30: Update five
This is my last progress report on my 30 Before 30 list: my deadline is next Monday, the 2nd.
- I have my learner’s permit. So far I’ve been practicing going forward, backing up, turning and signaling in a church parking lot that’s a bit out of town.
- I’ve decided that my old address (the one with my full name on it) is going to be where my portfolio rests when it is done.
- Went up to Bathurst with Kyle and shot his entry for my Simple Portraits series.
- Booked my trip out of town for the week before my 30th birthday (I leave tomorrow).
- Applied for more jobs.
- Did one free write for one hour.
- I’m thinking of seeing a live music performance while I’m in Halifax.
- I still need to finish my letters. I’m going to work on them this week (I say that all the time).
- I’m trying to think of a timeline to accomplish all the other goals I won’t be able to meet in the next week. I decided to incorporate this into my 35 before 35.
So I’ll be in Halifax from tomorrow until Sunday, then up to Moncton for a night. If anyone wants to meet up or get a bite/drink or have me take a picture of you, let me know. Offer only open to people that I have an idea who they are (sorry, murderers).