30 Before 30 List: Update four
As scheduled, it’s time for my latest update on my 30 before 30 list:
- I stayed offline for a whole weekend, and didn’t go crazy. I’m actually considering doing it every so often.
- I chose a new layout for the blog. I think this one works for me more than the other one did.
- I set up some tentative meetings for portrait sessions.
- Not one DVD, book, or CD bought still..
- Seven reviews of SNL 1980-81 down, six to go.
- Tossed a handful of clothes I know aren’t in any condition to be worn by anyone.
- Went one whole month without fast food. Even now, I don’t really have much of an appetite for it.
- Went to a restaurant I had not been to: The City Square. Ordered the Chicken Tikka…thought it was pretty good.
- I have six people who are getting snail mail letters from me in the coming weeks. (If you’re interested in receiving one, please let me know)
- I did call the driver examiner, set up an appointment and took the test, but I definitely was not prepared for it and failed. My own fault, though. Right afterward I scheduled another test for the next week, and now that I know what to prepare for, my goal is to pass it by a wide margin. I don’t really think I want to be in control of any car unless I’m sure I have an idea what I’m doing.
- I said I was going to turn off the computer earlier and try to get to bed. Didn’t work out that way.
- I have a feeling some of my do “x” so many times goals aren’t going to be met. I’m trying to figure out if I should revise my number, or do a small penalty for each unmet goal, or something or other.
- I have to still schedule a full week of meals.
- Schedule a set time of day to do each goal but allow for wiggle room for errands, outings and so forth.
- I need to make plans to get out of town around my birthday (either the weekend before or the day of).
It’s been a productive two weeks, but I can see the deadline looming and I know I have so much left to go.