30 Before 30 List: Update three
Once again, time for my bi-weekly 30 Before 30 update:
- I’ve gone ahead and studied the New Brunswick driver’s manual, but I haven’t actually booked a sitting with the driver examiner to take the test for my learner’s permit.
- Still no fast food this month. I’m quite proud of this, actually. Once the month is done, I may crave something but I’m going to keep track of how often I get fast food and try to keep it at a minimum.
- I started applying for jobs again.
- Still avoiding new purchases of DVDs, books and CDs, and still going through my unwatched pile.
- I’ve started going through photos and watermarking them for my portfolio.
To work on:
- I didn’t get around to taking any new portraits for my Simple Portraits series, but I will get something done in the next two weeks.
- This is going to be the time I plan my week of meals. I actually cooked burgers from scratch on Wednesday and did a pretty good job at it, but I’m going to look for some different recipes to try. One thing I’m thinking of trying is lasagna.
- As I’ve posted, I’m doing a self-imposed exile from the internet starting later tonight, and will not use a computer until Monday morning. This actually would be a good time to work on some of my other goals.
- Book an appointment with the driver examiner.
- Complete my passport application.
I’m still thinking about what I’m going to do with my 35 before 35. Most of what I want to accomplish is travel-related: I’m looking for suggestions for goals for that list.
Have a good weekend!